- MIX has the value of 1009 in Roman Numerals.
- Monopoly is the most played board game in the world.
- The U.S. states starting with M: Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi (Magnolia State), Missouri, and Montana.
- Mighty Mississippi River
- Montpelier, Vermont is the smallest State Capital in the U.S.
- One of the dearest memories is the time my mom and I stopped to eat supper at a restaurant. On the menu was Macadamian Nut Pie. Mom said, "We're going to each have a piece, and I'm treating." That went down in history as THE most decadent pie I've ever eaten.
- Macaroni, mushrooms, and maple syrup
- Moon, Mars, and the Milky Way
- Mint Malts in March at McDonald's
- March and May
- The meaning of my first name is meadow. The meaning of my husband's name is meadow.
- Moccasins, muffins, Mongolian Beef
- Mother Nature
- Surgical staples are commonly pre-shaped into an M.
- Measles and Mumps
- Remember, having it made in the shade?
- Marigold, mum, magnolia, morning glory, and moss.
- Murphy's Law
- There were no red colored M&Ms from 1976 to 1987.
- 3M (Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing)
- The word "mile" comes from the Roman word "milia," meaning thousands. The Romans measured distances in paces, which were about five feet. So, milia passum, 1000 paces or about 5,000 feet, was the length of a mile.
Thursday, October 04, 2012
M is for Magnolia Tree
Posted by Nature Weaver Gypsy