- U, the chemical symbol for uranium.
- U-turns, ultra, unless, and urgent
- Utah, the only U.S. state that starts with U.
- UV rays, U-Haul, U-Boat
- Ural Mountain Range marks boundary between Europe and Asia.
- Ulna - the long bone of the inner side of the human forearm.
- Umbilical cord
- Ursa Major, the constellation of 7 stars, known as the Big Dipper
- Ukulele, small Hawaiian guitar
- The letter Q can barely function without the letter U.
- The six official languages of the U.N. are: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish.
- UFO, Uncle Sam, Underground Railway
- U of U (University of Utah)
- Unique, Utopia, Ultimate, Unanimous, Upbeat, Understanding, Uncluttered
Wednesday, October 03, 2012
U is for Umbrella Tree
Posted by Nature Weaver Gypsy