Thursday, February 02, 2012

Free Sky Travel

"Life on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year."


Now, that's heavy.  I'd not thought of that before. 

The only relevance astrology plays in my life is the horoscope in the back pages of the morning paper.  Some days when hubby reads it to me it's spot on, and others it makes no sense at all.  Like I say, it's the daily crap shoot.

Supposedly, we all have unique personality traits governed by the Zodiac.  Astrologers say that when and if these traits are in any way suppressed, we cannot and will not be content with ourselves.  They also say that astrology is a language.  If we understand the language, the sky will speak to us.  

Oh, dear, here I go again thinking and drowning myself in deep waters of thought. Not a day goes by that I don't wish I had a college education in my back pocket, but that wasn't in my parents' plan for me.  My transition from high school desk to office desk was swift and certain.  No questions were asked of me.  Things were amazingly different in the 1960s than they are today, and let's thank the stars above us for that.

Interestingly, a Leo's favorite colors should be Gold and Orange.  Hmmmmm.  Wonder what's wrong here.  I strongly prefer silver over gold, and orange is my least favorite color.  

I need more coffee.......