- Golf tee
- "Trollied" has letters in reverse alphabetical order.
- T-bar, T-shirt, T-square, T-intersection, T-bone, T-ball
- Taurus, 2nd astrological sign in the Zodiac, symbol the bull.
- TB, TLC, TV, and ET
- Texas, Titanic, Tsunami, Tomorrow
- Thoreau, Henry David
- The Trail of Tears, one of the saddest events in American history 1838-1839. Men, women, and children of the Cherokee Nation were forcefully removed from their homelands in Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee and were herded on foot, horse, wagon, or steamboat to live in Indian Territory, now Oklahoma. A journey of injustice.
- Trinity, truth, trust
- Turtle, toad, trout, tuna, tadpole, tilapia, tortoise
- Game of Tic-Tac-Toe, also called Naughts and Crosses, Exy-Ozys
- The oldest word in the English language is said to be 'town.'
- TED Talks, 'riveting talks by remarkable people, free to the world.'
- The tea bag was invented in 1908.
- Tulip Tree
- Tennessee and Texas are the two U.S. states starting with a T.
- Timber to Tree to Toothpick
- Tongue Twister: The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throngs throughout Thursday.
- The first letter Vanna White ever turned on the game show Wheel of Fortunate was the letter 't.'
- What's a Toffee Nose? A: a snobbish person.
- A trillion has 12 zeroes.
- The Model T Ford, known as the Tin Lizzie, was the first mass-produced car. Went on sale in 1908.
- Fits To a T, perfect fit
- T, tablespoon in recipes
- T-Rex Dinosaur
- OT and NT, Old Testament and New Testament
- The ball on top of a flag pole is called a truck.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
T is for Tupelo Tree
Posted by Nature Weaver Gypsy