Sunday, July 08, 2012

Blog Topic

This morning my brain feels like someone put it in a vise and squeezed the juice out of it.  What I'm saying is, I don't know what to write about.

Oh, well, I'll simply let my fingers push keys and make words to fill my blog space.  It's okay to divulge the secret that blogging isn't as easy as it may seem.  Having an idea is #1, and that's my problem.

Nobody cares to know that my cup of coffee is absolutely delicious, dark and strong.  Nobody cares that I'm wearing black Capri pants and one of hubby's short-sleeve shirts. The yellow one that reminds me of a lemon.  And, I doubt whether anyone cares that my hair is uncombed.

Today's blog will have absolutely no substance.  Nothing to offer to my readers.  Am I going to fret and fuss?  Nah.  My brain is yawning and needs a break.  This happens to all of us.  We tucker and tire, but we keep plugging along, best we can, doing what we need to do.  Some days we do it better than others.  It's that business of balance.....one good  day needs one bad day to keep our life in sync.

Is today the tick?  or the tock?

*********************** 

PHOTO OF THE DAY
Goin' North