Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fifteen Questions

  1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? 
  2. Do you still have your tonsils and adenoids?
  3. Do you like scary movies or comedy movies more?
  4. What is your shoe size?
  5. What is your least favorite food?
  6. Do you wash your hair or body first when you shower?
  7. How far do you live now from the place you were born?
  8. Do you color your hair?
  9. Have you ever had a surgery?
  10. Favorite soda pop?
  11. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 26, and find line 4.
  12. What was the name of your first pet?
  13. What are your best physical features?
  14. Do you have confidence in yourself?
  15. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
My answers:
  1. My cell phone wallpaper is a cup of coffee.
  2. No tonsils or adenoids.  Had 'em out when I was in first grade.
  3. Like comedies, not scary movies at all.
  4. Size 7 shoe.
  5. Don't care for cottage cheese.
  6. Wash my hair first in the shower.
  7. I live 13 miles from where I was born.
  8. Nope, don't color my hair.
  9. 9 surgeries.
  10. Diet Coke.
  11. "I wish that you would," a voice said.
  12. Brownie, the little dog that followed me home from the mailbox....and stayed.
  13. I'd say my feet and my eyes.
  14. Sure.  Why wouldn't I?
  15. Probably Our Creator created a rooster and a hen, and then came the egg.  If He would've created the egg first, Adam and Eve might've stepped on it and then there'd be no chicken.
Now it's your turn....