Last night's dream was a doozy and is still ablaze this morning. My dream took me on a tour overseas, but I don't know where.....
- Why wouldn't my clothes fit in the suitcase? I folded, re-folded, and then finally wrapped a belt around it so it wouldn't pop open and all my clothes fall out. I was completely frazzled before getting myself to the airport.
- Our tour group was going out for dinner one night, and I didn't bring my black dress pants. Why didn't I bring them?
- When our tour was over and time to head home, I struggled to fit my clothes back into three suitcases. Piles of clothes stared at me from the hotel bed, and I couldn't figure out where they all came from.
- One of my traveling companions spotted our blue plastic turkey baster in my suitcase...the kind you squeeze to suck up juices and then drizzle over the turkey. I was so embarrassed I couldn't even look at her. What on earth could have possessed me to bring that dumb thing along?
- My co-travelers packed their stuff with ease and left me alone in the hotel room to finish packing. They didn't want to miss the plane back home.
- Two pieces of my underwear absolutely would not fit in the big suitcase, so I tied them together and onto the handle of my suitcase.
- The male pilot and female flight attendant came to the hotel room to tell me to hurry so I wouldn't miss the plane like I did when we were in France.
- Once they got me on the plane, I realized I left in such a rush that my best grey vest and eyeglasses were left on the hotel bed. I could feel the plane starting to move.
- The co-pilot let me sit on his lap for the flight back home.
There you have it. A glimpse into my silent insanity. No way am I going to attempt to interpret it, cuz I don't want to know the implications. I'll simply let the dream turn into stardust, and then I'll suck it up with my turkey baster!