Monday, March 26, 2012

Fill-In-The-Blanks

Let's have some fun with these fill-in-the-blanks.  Readers, please share how you would fill them in.  Let's see how zany and different we all are........
  1. Mondays are ____________________________.
  2. So far today I've ____________ a _________________ and I've _______________.
  3. If it's the last thing I do, I'm going __________________.
  4. I've never ____________________.
  5. If it wasn't for ______________, I would ________________.
  6. There's nothing more annoying than ____________________.
  7. If your ____________ is ________________, I think it's time you see a ____________.
  8. Life is _______________________.
Okay, here's what first popped into my mind..........
  1. Mondays are no different than any other day of the week, now that I'm retired.
  2. So far today I've written a blog and I've downed a half a pot of coffee.
  3. If it's the last thing I do, I'm going to see a male moose Up North in the wild.
  4. I've never liked wearing shoes.
  5. If it wasn't for titanium, I would not be able to walk pain-free.
  6. There's nothing more annoying than spitting.
  7. If your vision is blurry, I think it's time you see an optometrist.
  8. Life is a four-letter word...like food.
Now it's your turn..........