- Mom's prayer book and rosary.
- Christmas village that I painted.
- Two mosaic espresso cups I bought in Italy.
- Gramma H's garnet engagement ring she gave me when I was a little girl.
- Daddy's favorite flannel shirt that still hangs in my closet.
- My Gramma B's English tea pot.
- The priceless Scandinavian hearth-stool that my hubby chip-carved just for me.
- My first dolly that Gramma H made for me.
- My little rocking chair that Mom painted white and put decals on for me.
- My four 3-ring binders of single-spaced, typewritten notes from my year's study of the Bible, OT and NT, and my other writings from over the years, published and unpublished.
Friday, January 07, 2011
The Ten Things That Mean the Most to Me
Posted by Nature Weaver Gypsy