Wednesday, January 19, 2011

National Popcorn Day

For some really good popcorn recipes, go to http://www.popcorn-recipes.net/.


"Of course life is bizarre, the more bizarre it gets, the more interesting it is.  The only way to approach it is to make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show."

"I live for meeting with men in suits.  I love them because I know they had a really boring week and I walk in there with my orange velvet leggings and drop popcorn in my cleavage and then fish it out and eat it.  I like that.  I know I'm entertaining them, and I know that they know."  -Madonna

"Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn."  -Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Every once in a while, someone will mail me a single popcorn kernel that didn't pop.  I'll get out a fresh kernel, tape it to a piece of paper and mail it back to them."   -Orville Redenbacher

"Rap music.....sounds like somebody feeding a rhyming dictionary to a popcorn popper."  - Tom Robbins