- Gain at least 30 pounds. This will require considerably more snacking.
- Procrastinate more. I'll aim for tomorrow. If tomorrow doesn't come, then why spoil today doing whatever it is I don't want to do in the first place.
- Exercising is a waste of fine time that I could spend in the car going somewhere else.
- Drink more alcohol to keep my tummy tract sterilized and my nerves numb.
- Use the internet more. How else will I keep my knowledge base current.
- Bathe less often, save water, buy more deodorant, help the economy.
- Spend more time on the couch. They say stretching is good for us.
- All clothes without elastic will be donated to Good Will. It's a charitable thing.
Monday, November 29, 2010
New List, New Life
Posted by Nature Weaver Gypsy