- EEE - ladies comfortably wide shoe width
- E - most used letter in English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Latin, Norwegian, Spanish and Swedish languages.
- Ernest Vincent Wright wrote the novel, "Gadsby" which contains over 50,000 words...none of them with the letter E.
- Powerful words that begin with E........Eternity, East, Energy, Evil, E-bay, English, Eucharist, Electricity, Encyclopedia, Embryo, Emotion, Existence, Europe, Enlightenment, Excellence, Ending, Earth, Eating, Eden, Eyesight, Egg, Email.
- E-Coli (escherichia coli), a bacterium typically passed through food. If one eats food that is undercooked, or has bacteria in it, the chance of getting E-coli are greater.
- ESP - the 6th sense of extrasensory perception. Intuition or hunch.
- E, first letter of daddy's first name.
- Easter Lily, evening primrose, eucalyptus, elephant ear
- Enter and Exit
- E, first letter of fuzzy one's first name
- ER - hospital Emergency Room
- The first woman was Eve, two e's
- When the gas tank is on E, it's Empty
- One out of every eight letters used in written English is an E.
- E-Channel is an American basic cable station featuring films and specials related to Entertainment.
- Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
- Enamel is the hardest substance in the human body.
- Eloquence and Elegance, two of the most beautiful words in the English language.
- E, The Environmental Magazine... http://www.emagazine.com/
- The strike note of the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is E-flat
- 11-year-old Frank Epperson invented the Popsicle in 1905. He left his drink outside with a stir stick in it and noticed that it had frozen. He applied for a patent in 1923 and named it the "Epsicle." The name was later changed to Popsicle.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
E is for Endangered Elm Tree
Posted by Nature Weaver Gypsy