1. Select my five most indispensable things and invest my energy only in them.
2. Stop second guessing myself.
3. Come to grips with the fact that not everyone has to like me...and, in turn, I don't have to like everyone else either.
4. Laugh and be silly every day.
5. Stop trying to rescue others.
6. Keep in touch with my dear friends.
7. Nourish my soul by staying connected with Mother Nature, She who sustains and refreshes me.
8. Graciously welcome the physical changes that are coming to me with older age.
9. Try to understand and pardon the painful betrayals in my life.
10. Close my eyes every night and whisper, Thank You.