Thursday, May 19, 2011

We Won the Lottery!

Woke up this morning wringing wet......after dreaming that we had won the lottery and physically carried 32 million dollars to the bank on a Sunday morning.  My dream was so vivid and to detail, that I remember pinching myself in the dream to see if we really had won.  

The one thing I was going to buy for myself was a little convertible.  Beyond that, we stashed all 32 million dollars in our small-town bank and were going to maintain our usual lifestyle.  What?  Huh? 

It is said that our dreams can have lots of different interpretations, but who for sure knows which one is right....if any are.  I'm going to pretend that last night's lottery winning dream means that the abundance of the Universe is mine.  Something is telling me to clear my thoughts and open my heart to the many positive things that are coming my way.  But, instead of hoarding them, I'm going to share my "wealth" with others.  How and what comes to be....well, we'll just have to wait and see.  This will give me something to look forward to.

Oh, by the way, there won't be a little convertible parked in our driveway, but that's okay.  I can always get a scooter if I feel the need to let my hair fly!