Saturday, February 26, 2011

How would you like to be my guest blogger? 

I'm inviting my readers to contribute a guest blog for my retirednatureweaver blog site.  You may share your viewpoint about an issue or topic.  Write about what you truly feel and speak from your life experience or simply share a recipe or a tip that might be useful for the rest of us.  My blog is anonymous, so you will need to come up with a "handle" like my Nature Weaver. 

Guest blog guidelines:
  • The post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
  • The post must not have been published anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs).
If you are interested, please email me at nature.weaver@yahoo.com (notice the "dot" between nature and weaver).  Please consider giving this a whirl.  My blog is very down-home, as you know, and all I ask is that there be no profanity, vulgarity, or discriminating or derogatory comments.  All submissions will be reviewed by Nature Weaver, and between the two of us we will decide when your post will be published so you can tell your friends and family to tune in. 

My blog is about sharing thoughts, ideas, and insights.....we all see life from different angles, and here's your chance to share yours.  Don't be shy.  Your post will not be published until both of us agree that it's ready to hit the screen. 

C'mon, let's have some fun!  I'll be waiting to hear from you.  : )

Ta-ta      Nature Weaver