Saturday, August 14, 2010

Taking a break......

Am taking a short break from my blogging.  Must tend to the pain that has robbed me of many days of active living.  I'm cautiously, and gratefully, putting myself in the hands of a skilled surgeon who has been gifted with amazingly generous talents.  Through him, I hope to get back my pep and energy, my self-worth, and the ability to walk pain-free.  There is no doubt that I am a benevolent host to the debilitating genes from my mother's side of the family.
To the right is a drawing of what my hip replacement device will look like. 

If I have appeared distant or have had to make decisions that disappointed others in the last while, please find it in your hearts to forgive me.  It's not my intention to disappoint anyone, but there comes a time when personal responsibility has to overshadow all others.  My road has not been an easy one, and I have a long road ahead of me in order to reach my personal goals.  I'm simply struggling to do the best that I can.

Please check back in a week. 

Ta-ta.