Friday, July 16, 2010

Alphabet Challenge

This morning I'm presenting myself with a challenge.  I'm going to write 26 sentences, each sentence starting with the alphabet letter as it appears in sequence.  So, here goes.......

Alexander Graham Bell is not my hero.

Baffled by some people's actions, I still maintain that man is basically good way down deep inside.

Cats simply are not as loving as dogs.

Dental work is a definite pain in the derriere.

Entitlement was not something my generation aspired to.

Frickin' is a fabulous alternative for another word that starts with "f."

Gumby, the clay character, was a flexible little guy.

"Heavens to Mergatroyd" was a phrase from my teenage years.

Intuition is real; it's our built-in sonar.

Jasmine is one of my favorite fragrances.

Ketchup is my favorite flavor enhancement.

Ladders scare me cuz I'm afraid of heights.

Maps have now been replaced by GPS, another one of today's marvels.

Nasty people are just that.

Oatmeal has a weird consistency.

Paper plates were invented by St. Peter, and that's all they use Up There.

Questions are what keep us learning.

Retirement is my heaven on earth!

Sugar supposedly can kill us, so why is it so sweet?

Truffles, tarts, and triscuits are yummy!

U-turns are okay when it comes to how we manage our lives.

Venting is good for the body, mind, and soul.

Wild wabbits wun around in our backyard.

Xrays cause me to wonder when the people taking them go hide behind a wall.

Yup, I'm about to the end.

Zebras are either black with white stripes, or are they white with black stripes?

Ta-Da!